March was busy, as I expected.
I attended the Guild of One Name Studies Annual Conference and AGM as planned – enjoying the former more than the latter – and learned a good deal from the event. Not least was a helpful chat about DNA. We concluded that there wasn’t some obvious mistake I’d been making which was good news. On the down side, it confirmed that, as yet, I was unlikely to gain much from the results received to date. Just a matter of waiting and hoping future Chadbournes added to the DNA Database will be matches.
I’ve also been busy working through my list of potentially useful web sites. I’ve added a report to the web site showing the results. I hope other searchers find it useful.
Current activity is focused on using the most promising sources to validate and add to the Chadbourne tree. I’ll let you know how it goes.